- Lower Division Clerk
Number of Posts:15
- Accountant – 25 – 30 years
- Lower Division Clerk – 18 – 25 years
Age relaxation is applicable as per the government rules.
- B.Com and M.Com
Candidates should complete their B.Com with M.Com in relevant discipline and pass in second class from a recognized Institute.
Minimum 4-5 years of experience in Accounts works in Government or private Sector Organization.
Lower Division Clerk
Candidates must complete their Matriculation with minimum 50% of marks from a recognized Board with good typing speed of 35words per minute.
- Written Test
The selection will be based on these process.
- Accountant –Rs.9300 – 34800
- Lower Division Clerk – Rs.5200 – 20200
How to Apply:
- Offline Mode
Eligible candidates can fill the application in the prescribed format. Along with self-attested copies of
- Educational certificates
- Caste certificate
- Experience certificate and relevant certificates are enclosed with application and send it
The Assistant Secretary (Personnel),
Government of India,
Ministry of Textiles,
Mumbai – 400 025
|Last Date for Application||5th February 2016|