Air India Recruitment 2017 for Senior Trainee Pilot, Trainee Pilot
Air India Limited has announced the notification for the recruitment of Senior Trainee Pilot or Trainee Pilot. The Interested and eligible Candidates who can apply through Online. The following are the Details like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee, Salary etc…
Vacancy Details of Air India Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Air India Limited
Name of the Posts
Senior Trainee Pilot/Trainee Pilot
Number of Vacancies
- 217 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Air India Recruitment 2017
- Senior Trainee Pilot / Trainee Pilot – Should have passed 10+2
The Maximum Age Limit of each Candidate can be….
- For SC/ST Candidates – 40 years
- For OBC Candidates – 38 years
The Age Relaxation Details of Candidates belongs to reserved Category is
- 5 years – SC/ST
- 3 years – OBC
- 10 years – Disabilities Person(15 years – SC/ST PWD’s &13 years – OBC PWD’s)
The Candidate’s age may get considered and calculated as on 25-09-2017.
- Written test – Aptitude Test / Technical Test / Psychometric Test
- Interview – Personal Interview / Direct Interview
The Candidates are recruited / selected by conducting Interview to the Eligible Candidates. The Candidates must secure minimum marks allocated for each Process.
- Rs.25000 /-(Stipend)
- No fees – SC/ST /Ex-S Candidates
- Rs.3000/ – for all other Candidates
The mode of payment may be Pay Order / Demand Draft (in the name of Air India Limited).
How to Apply:
The Candidates who are eligible for the Posts can apply through Online by visits the Official website of Air India Limited.
|Opening Date for Online Application||31.08.2017|
|Closing Date for Online Application|