Airports Authority of India AAI Recruitment 2018 for Junior Assistant and Senior Assistant Posts
Airports Authority of India (AAI) has declared some valuable Opportunity for recruitment of Junior Assistant (Fire Service), Senior Assistant (Electronics) Posts. The Interested and eligible Candidates who can apply through Online. The following are the Details like Age Limit, Application Fee, Educational Qualification, etc.
Vacancy Details of AAI Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: Airports Authority of India (AAI)
Name of the Posts
|Junior Assistant (Fire Service)||147 Posts|
|Senior Assistant (Electronics)||39 Posts|
Number of Vacancies
- 186 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for AAI Recruitment 2018
- Junior Assistant (Fire Service) – Should have Posses 10th Standard with Diploma in Mechanical / Automobile / Fire with minimum 50% marks / 12th Standard with 50% marks / Driving License
- Senior Assistant (Electronics) – Should have Posses Diploma in Electronics / Tele Communication / Radio Engineering
The Age Limit for each Candidate is …
The Candidate’s Age get Calculated as on 31-03-2017.
- Between 18 – 30 years
The age relaxation for the Candidates may get varies accordingly
- SC/ST Candidates – 5 years
- OBC Candidates – 3 years
- PWD’s Candidates – 10 years
- SC/ST PWD’s Candidates – 15 years
- OBC PWD’s Candidates – 13 years
- Written Exam (Computer based Test)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination (Physical Measurement Test)
- Driving Test
- Endurance Test
The Candidates are recruited / selected by conducting Written Exam (Computer based test), Document Verification, Medical Examination (Physical Measurement Test), Driving Test, Endurance Test to the Eligible Candidates. The Candidates must secure minimum marks allocated for Examination.
The Salary for each Candidate is …
- Junior Assistant (Fire Service) – Rs.12500 – 28500/-
- Senior Assistant (Electronics) – Rs.14500 – 33500/-
- Rs.1000/- for UR / OBC Candidates
- No fees for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM Candidates
The Application fees is non-refundable.
The Online mode of Payment can be of using Credit / RuPay / Visa / Master Card / Maestro / Debit Cards / Internet Banking / IMPS /Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets etc…
How to Apply
The Candidates who are eligible for the Posts can apply through Online by visits the Official website of Airports Authority of India (AAI).
|Opening Date for Online Application||16-06-2018|
|Closing Date for Online Application||15-07-2018|