Number of Posts:15
- General Category – below 45 years
- OBC candidates – below 48 years
- SC/ST candidates – below 50 years.
Age relaxation is applicable as per the government rules.
Candidates must have type rated license issued by DGCA. In category A to cover A320/A3191/ A321 Aircraft and for category C to cover IAE V2500 and CFM 56-5B Engine.
Candidates can be selected on the basis of Performance in Interview.
- Rs.1000 – For General candidates
How to Apply:
- Walk in Interview
Eligible candidates fill the application in a prescribed format. The application form is fill-up only by English or Hindi languages. Along with application form candidates attach the self-attested copies of
- All Educational Qualification Certificate
- Proof of date of birth
- Experience certificate
- Technical/ License qualification
- Caste certificate with all originals are submit at the time of interview.
|Walk in Interview on||21st, 24th December 2015|