Anna University is the famous university in tamilnadu and this university is the technical university. Anna University was affiliated with more than 500 colleges in the state. Under this university there are more than Lakhs of students are studying their engineering streams like B.E, M.E, MCA, MBA, M.TECH, B.TECH, B.ARCH. Every year Anna University has conducting the semester exam for the students and releasing the results after the result revaluation has been made by the students to recheck their answer papers. For that Anna University has newly announced the revaluation procedures for the applying students. Students have to know about the new revaluation procedure. Here we are going to briefly discuss about how to make the revaluation process.
Here students have to follow two different processes for revaluation.
Process One: Apply for the photocopy of your answer paper.
Process Two: Apply for the revaluation process
Detailed Information about First Process
- First student have apply for Xerox copy or photo copy of their answer paper through their college by paying Rupees 300 for each paper he/she want to apply for revaluation.
- Wait for few days to receive your answer paper photocopy through your college.
Detailed Information about Second Process
- After receiving your answer paper copy give that paper to the teaching staff who has handled or teaching that subject and ask them to check your answer paper is any possibility to get any extra marks.
- If the staff or you more confident that you can get an extra mark on your answer paper means then go for revaluation. If your staff says there was no chance for any extra marks or total mistakes means don’t waste your money by applying revaluation.
- For the revaluation process mark split up will be attached with the answer paper photocopy. Ask your faculty to make the split up and get the signature on the split up format.
- If you want the split up format means ask your faculty or Head of the department or Exam Cell they will know about the split up format announced by the Anna University.
- After making the split up and getting the signature pay Rupees 400 for revaluation on or before the last date and report it on to the exam cell.
- All the above things has been done means wait for your revaluation results that will be announced by Anna university after the release of your revaluation result you can check your revaluation marks.
|Starting date for Applying photo copy of answer paper||Announced soon|
|Last date for Applying photo copy of answer paper||Announced soon|
|Starting date for Applying Revaluation||Announced soon|
|Last date for Applying Revaluation||Announced soon|
Anna University Revaluation Results 2015 April May June
Now Anna University result was declared and the students those who are want to apply for the revaluation are searching for the revaluation applying date and result. Here we have gathered the information about the Anna University revaluation result 2015. Check the below links for important dates. Following link will guide you to access your result link directly.