Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board (ASRB) has announced the notification for the recruitment of Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Stenographer Posts. The Interested and eligible Candidates who can apply through Online. The following are the Details like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee, etc…
Vacancy Details of ASRB Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board (ASRB)
Name of the Posts
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||78 Posts|
Number of Vacancies
- 173 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for ASRB Recruitment 2017
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – Passed 10th /12th /Typing in English at 35 wpm / Typing in Hindi at 30 wpm
- Stenographer – Passed 10th / 12th / Dictation in English / Hindi at 80 wpm for 10 minutes
- Between 18 – 27 years
The Candidates age should not be exceed of 27 years and not less than 18 years.
The Candidate’s age get considered and calculated as on 25-09-2017.
The age relaxation for the Candidates may get varies accordingly
- SC/ST – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
The age relaxation for the differently able Candidates
- PWD’s – 10 years
- SC/ST PWD’s – 15 years
- OBC PWD’s – 13 years
- Written Test
The Candidates selection may based on Computer based tests.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – Rs.5200 – 20200 + pay scale (Rs.1900)
- Stenographer – Rs.5200 – 20200 + pay scale (Rs.2400)
- Rs.200/- for General / OBC Candidates
- No Fees for ST/ SC/ Ex-s/ PWD Candidates
How to Apply
The Candidates who are eligible for the Posts can apply through Online by visits the Official website of
Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board (ASRB).
|Starting Date for Online Application||31-08-2017|
|Closing Date for Online Application||25-09-2017|
|Date for Examination|