- The laptops can be only purchased on the official website of CompuIndia and on the official Dell sales and services centers around the country.
- The customer can buy the laptops at Rs.1 and should pay the balance amount through interest free EMI on credit cards within six months from the purchasing of the products.
Registering on “Back to School” offer
The customers after buying the laptops are asked to register on the “Back to School” scheme which will be done on the page of Dell “Back to School” offer page and register into it by proceeding the following steps.
- The registration should be done within 7 days from the buying of the product.
- Visit the website of Dell “Back to School” program page.
- Fill the details on the page which will be like,
- Personal Details
- Purchase Details
- Dealer Details
- Edurite Details
- After filling the above details, click on the Register button and you will get registered to the offer.
- Customers are advised to fill the necessary details along which was to be the original details of the customer.
- Please note that the customers should buy for each and every single products, so if the customer buy more products, he/she should register for all the products individually he/she bought.