Recruitment Board:Canara Bank
|Post Name||No. Of Post|
|Senior Risk Officer||1|
|Chief Investment Officer||1|
|Chief Technology Officer||1|
|Post Name||Educational Qualification& Experience (If Any)||Age Limit|
|Senior Risk Officer||Master’s Degree in Any Discipline||Maximum 55 years|
|Chief Investment Officer||Master’s Degree in Any Discipline||Maximum 55 years|
|Chief Technology Officer||B.E first class of four year course/B.Tech in Computer Science Information and Technology||Maximum 50 years|
|Economist||PG degree in Economics with specialisation in monetary/financial economics||21 years to 35 years|
- Personal Interview
- For SC/ST candidates – Rs.100 (Economist)
- Others candidates – Rs.600 (Economist)
- All candidates – Rs.1000 (Post A, B and C)
How to Apply
- The candidates will be able to apply for this job by means of downloading the application on online only as the application will be downloaded at the website, canarabank.com.
- After visiting the page, click on careers and you can see more recruitment and in that select the desired post and click on the post to download the application.
- After downloading the application, print and fill the applications with necessary details in the application.
- Then the application along with the relevant documents are asked to send to the address, Canara Bank, Recruitment Cell, Human Resources Wing, HeadOffice, 113/1, Jeevan Prakash Building, J C Road, Bangalore-560002, Karnataka
|Last date of receipt of applications||