Office of the Cantonment Board Belgaum
- Assistant Teacher
- Second Division Clerk
Number of Posts:06
- Assistant Teacher – For OBC, below 28 years
- Second Division Clerk – For OBC – below 28 years and General – below 25 years
- Safaiwala – For OBC – below28 years
- PUC with D.Ed.
Candidates should complete their PUC with D.Ed. in Marathi Medium from a recognized Institute.
The Applicants must pass in TET/CTET.
Second Division Clerk
Candidates should complete PUC with good knowledge of MS Office.
Candidates should complete their SSLC/SSC from a recognized Institute/ Board.
- Written Test
Candidates can be selected on the basis of these process.
- Assistant Teacher – Rs.13600 – 26000
- Second Division Clerk – Rs.11600 – 21000
- Safaiwala – Rs.9600 – 14550
- Rs.100 – For General/OBC candidates
How to Apply:
- Offline Mode
Candidates can download the copy of application form in the official website and then fill it. Applicants should enclose the self-attested copies of
- Proof of Age
- Caste certificate
- Experience (If) with two latest passport size photo are attach with application and send it
The Chief Executive Officer,
Belgaum, BC No.41,
Belgaum- 590001 (Karnataka)”
|Last Date for Application||30th December 2015|