Engineers India Limited – Persons with Disabilities
- Finance and Accounts Officer
- Junior Hindi Translator
Number of Posts: 13
- For Engineer – Maximum 33 years
- For Finance and Accounts Officer – Maximum 32 years
- For Hindi Translator – Maximum 40 years
- UG – B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc.( Engineering)
- PG – M.E/M.Tech/ Sc.(Engineering)
Candidates should complete her under and post Graduate Engineering in relevant field with at least 65% of marks from a recognized Institute/ University.
Finance and Accounts Officer.
- CA/ ICWA
Candidates should complete her degree in CA/ ICWA from a recognized Institute.
Junior Hindi Translator
- PG Degree
Candidates should complete certificate course or Diploma in translation from Hindi to English and vice versa or any PG degree in English or Hindi as Main subject. Candidates should have 2 years of experience in translation from Hindi to English in any reputed organization.
- Skill Test or
On basis of above process candidates are selected.
- Engineer – Rs.24900 – 50500
- Assistant Finance and Accounts Officer – Rs.16400 – 40500
- Junior Hindi Translator – Rs.13800 – 38500
How to Apply:
This post is only for Person with Disability. Candidates can fill the application through online, by visiting Official Website. All the scanned copies of educational Certificates, latest passport size coloured photograph, caste and experience and PWD certificates are attach with application form.
|Last Date of Application||27th September 2015|