- Marine Engineer – Class – I
- Assistant Executive Engineer – Electronics and Communications(Class-I)
Number of Posts:09
- Marine Engineer – Class – I- below 40 years
- Assistant Executive Engineer – Electronics and Communications(Class-I) – below 30 years
Candidates should have MOT 1st CI Motor Certificate issued under Merchant Shipping Act.
The applicants should have minimum 1 year of experience as Chief Engineer from a reputed organization.
Assistant Executive Engineer – Electronics and Communications
Candidates should complete their Engineering in the field of Electronics and Communication Engineering or equivalent discipline from a recognized Institute.
The applicants should have minimum 2 years of experience in relevant field will be added advantage.
Candidates can be selected on the basis of performance in Interview.
- Marine Engineer – Class – I – Rs.29100 – 54500
- Assistant Executive Engineer – Electronics and Communications(Class-I) –Rs.20600 – 46500
How to Apply:
- Offline Mode
Eligible candidates can fill their application form in a prescribed format. Along with self-attested copies of
- Educational Certificates,
- Experience Certificates and relevant certificates are enclosed with application and send it
Administrative Office Building,
Visakhapatnam port Trust,
Visakhapatnam – 530035.
|Last Date for Application||21st December 2015|