Bharat Electronics Limited
- Engineering Assistant Trainee
- Technician – C
- Clerk cum Computer Operator – C
Number of Posts:32
- For General – below 28 years
- For OBC – below 31 years
- For SC/ST candidates – below 33 years
Engineering Assistant Trainee
Candidates should complete their Engineering in the field of Electronics and Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Institute/University.
Technician – C
- ITI or NAC
Candidates should complete their ITI in the trade of Electronics/Mechanic/Machinist/AC and R/Fitter/Electrician/Welder with one year apprenticeship training
Candidates should complete their 3 years National Apprenticeship Certificate Course in relevant discipline from a recognized Institute.
Clerk –Cum Computer Operator
Candidates should complete their B.Com degree with good knowledge in Computer Operation from a recognized Institute.
- Written Test
Candidates can be selected on the basis of these process.
- For Engineering Assistant – Rs.10050 – 25450
- For Technician and Clerk cum Computer Operator- Rs.8740 – 22150
- Rs.300 – For General/OBC candidates
How to Apply:
- Offline Mode
Candidates can download the application form in the official website. Fill the application in the prescribed format along with self-attested copies of
- All Educational Certificates
- Caste Certificates
- Experience certificate and relevant certificates are enclosed with application and send it
The Deputy Manager (HR/Central),
Bharat Electronics Limited,
Bengaluru 560 013,
|Last Date for Application||23rd January 2016|