EPASS – Electronic Payment & Application System of Scholarships
Students Eligible for Scholarship
- Students belongs to SC, ST, BC, EBC and DW (disabled) categories.
- Annual Income for SC and ST candidates’ parental income is Rs.2 lakhs or below and for BC, EDC, DW candidate’s parental income is below 1 lakh rupees.
- Attendance of Students is 75% for each quarter.
Students not Eligible for Scholarship
- Students continuing online courses and online courses.
- If the students are admitted under the sponsored seats and management quota seats are not eligible.
- Students studying in Open University, distance mode category B in the courses like MBBS and BDS.
- And other various details will be available in the official site.
- Professional courses (Degree and Post graduate courses)
- Medicine Engineering
- Veterinary and Allied Science
- Business Finance
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
- Commercial pilot license courses
- Other Professional, Technical Graduate and PG courses are not in group I.
- CA, ICWA, CS, PG, diploma courses (graduate level) and certificate courses.
- Degree courses
- NIFT Courses
- ITI, ITCs
- Vocational courses
Courses which are not eligible
- Aircraft Maintenance courses (engineering)
- Private pilot license Courses
- And other courses
You can check the status of epass scholarship by the way of following methods. The Freshers can apply for epass scholarship by online in its official site. The Students who are eligible to get the epass scholarship can apply in its site. Fill the application form for epass scholarship in the proper way. Check the application status of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Tripura, himachal Pradesh and other regions available for the academic year 2013, 2014 and 2015.
How to know Application status of epass scholarship
- Enter Application number
- Choose academic year
- Enter SSC Exam number and Year of passing.
- Select SSC pass type
- Enter date of birth in the format of (DDMMYYYY)
- Click Get status button
By applying above procedures in its official site to get the status of the application number and scholarship status. If you need any other details about the epass scholarship details, visit the official site of Electronic Payment & Application System of Scholarships. It can directs its link to state website and you can get the details through online mode. You can contact through email address of epass. New students can apply for the scholarship and existing students can renew the scholarship. The following are the contact details of Electronic Payment & Application System of Scholarships.
Project Monitoring Unit
SPIU, ground floor,
Reasons for Rejection of Scholarship
- Incorrect income, caste, course and year of study.
- Non submission of income certificate and also hard copy of application.
- And various reasons will be available in its official site.
Scholarship is Taxable or Tax Free
It is one of the biggest doubt for the students who are getting scholarship. Some of the students may thing that they will pay tax for the amount which as scholarship. But most of the scholarship amount will be nontaxable.