If you buy a product by using flipkart online shopping the delivery time is depending upon the following factors that means the product which is available in the market and also in the particular location there is a availability for the product which is delivered by the seller.
Flipkart is one of the and the top most online shopping famous company in India it is registered in Singapore but the headquarters is located in the city of Bangalore in Karnataka. It is founded by Binny bansel and sachin bansel in the year of 2007.The first own product of flipkart which is names as DigiFlip. It includes tablets, laptop bags and usb’s etc…
The track order means if you ordered any product through flipkart it shows that when your product is delivered to you .In case it take more than seven days due to your location by using ekart logistics courier goods are delivered. If you ordered any product means it shows the details of the product and when it is delivered this notification details send to the particular consumer email id and also to his mobile number. If you buy a product means you must register and create a flipkart account by using this account you can know about the shipment details of your packages. In this site one day or same day delivery services are available by using this site.
STEPS TO TRACK THROUGH ONLINE MODE
- By using Flipkart account
- By using without login
Using this order ID Method to Track Online
- Enter the email id for which you can placing the order this email ID is for which consumer can by the product after that you can enter the order ID which is given in the product where you order.
- Finally press the order status button to see the status
Using Flipkart Account Method to Track
- In this method, you must login to the flipkart account using your email ID and password
- At the time of creating an account you can enter the email ID and password by using this two method you can see the orders cancel the orders and also to see the history of orders Services provided by the flipkart
- By using telephonic calls and by using emails it collects orders from multiple sources
- It gives special discounts and various coupons to make attractive forever
- It has takes to taking all type of customer grievances and complaints
- The complaints from the buyers get the most priority from the customer care