G.B Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment and Development
- Financial Specialist
- Project Monitoring Officer
- Project Assistants
- Data Entry Operator
- Office Attendant
Number of Posts:07
- Financial Specialist – below 45 years
- Project Monitoring Officer – below 45 years
- Project Assistants – below 45 years
- Data Entry Operator – below 40 years
- Office Attendant – below 35 years
- MBA/ PG in Commerce
Candidates should complete their PG degree in Commerce/ MBA in Finance Management withy minimum 5 years of experience in relevant field.
Project Monitoring Officer and Project Assistant
- PG in Science
Candidates should complete their PG degree in Science from a recognized Institute.
For Project Monitoring Officer – 5 years
For Project Assistant – 3 years
Data Entry Operator
- Any Degree
Candidates should complete their Graduation in any discipline from a recognized Institute and should complete their computer course of at least 6 month.
Minimum 3 years of experience in relevant discipline.
Candidates should complete their Intermediate with minimum 3 years of experience in relevant discipline.
The selection will be only based on performance in Interview.
- Financial Specialist – Rs.40000
- Project Monitoring Officer – Rs.40000
- Project Assistants – Rs.30000
- Data Entry Operator – Rs.16000
- Office Attendant – Rs.12000
How to Apply:
- Walk in Interview
Candidates can attend the walk in Interview with their complete bio-data along with self-attested copies of necessary certificates and originals are produced at the time of Interview.
|Walk in Interview on||5th February 2016|