Number of Posts:
- General Manager
- Gun Carriage factory
- General Manager
- The multi-tasking staff announces eligibility criteria for the posts
- Candidates should pass Matriculation from the University/board or relevant.
- The multi-tasking staff announces age limit those applying for these posts.
- Those applying these post for different category them age should be age of 18 to 25 years.
- Candidates have more than these age are not applicable for the examination.
- As per the rules of GCF age relaxations are applicable for different category like Disabled Defence persons, Ex-serviceman etc..
- The qualification of Multi-Tasking Staff having compulsory Education.
- He/ She should pass Matriculate along with their Board or University.
- Selection will be based on the written test.
- It having four categories and all the questions are objective type.
- The Multi-Tasking staff committee announce that each question having negative marks.
- The Multi-Tasking Staff committee announces payment scale for the candidates.
- Candidates pay Rs50 through online mode by using credit card or by using debit card.
- Female candidates under the category SC/ST/, Ex-serviceman and PH candidates applying this post having pay any amount. It will be free for these candidates.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official link and click the application form.
- Through online mode you can fill the application form and send the application to the main address in the following date.
|Starting Date for Application issued in online||26.08.15|
|Ending date for Application||09.09.15|
- Question papers is in two languages English and Hindi except one part will set in English.
- Candidates getting same marks means the committee verifies their Date of Birth.
- Even the date of Birth is same they check their name in the alphabetical order wise.
- Persons having less than 40% of visual ability are not consider as visually handicapped persons
- Partially blind candidates and one eyed candidates are allowed to take their magnifying glass to the exam hall.