Number of Posts:
- General Manager
- Gun Carriage factory
- General Manager
|Name of Post||Category||vacancies|
Candidates should pass Matriculation from the University/board or relevant
- The Labour Semi-Skilled staff announces age limit those applying for these posts.
- Those applying these post for different category them age should be age of 18 to 32 years.
- Candidates have more than these age are not applicable for the examination
- As per the rules of Labour Semi-Skilled staff announced that age relaxations are applicable for different category like Disabled Defence persons, Ex-serviceman etc.
- The qualification of Labour Semi-SkilledStaff having compulsory Education.
- He/ She should pass Matriculate along with their Board or University.
- It is based on written Test.
- All questions are in objective type.
- Candidates write the exams in OMR sheet.
- It having another test called trade test it carries no marks .It will only for the Qualifying the candidate.
- Candidates getting same marks means the committee verifies their Date of Birth.
- Even the date of Birth is same they check their name in the alphabetical order wise.
- The Labour Semi-skilled Staff committee announces payment scale for the candidates.
- Candidates pay Rs50 through online mode by using credit card or debit card.
- Female candidates under the category SC/ST/, Ex-serviceman and PH candidates applying this post having pay any amount. It will be free for these candidates.
How to Apply:
- Willing candidates are advised to follow the steps
- Visit the official link and click the application form.
- Through online mode you can fill the application form and send the application to the main address in the following date.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout for future references.
- Candidates take four copies of application with four photos when arrival to the exams otherwise He/ She will not permit to write the exam.
Candidates are advised to take the application and submit the application on the following dates
|Starting Date for Application issued in online||26.08.15|
|Ending date for Online Application||09.09.15|