High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad Recruitment 2015
- System Officer(Hardware and Software)
- System Assistant(Hardware)
- Senior System Officer(Software)
Number of Posts: 42
Senior system Officer (Software)
- UG – (B.Tech in Information Technology and Computer science)
- PG – in M.Sc. (Computer Science) ,M.Tech ( Computer Science) or MCA
Using java technologies candidates have 3 years working experience in developing software applications such as HTML, Ajax, Struts ver.2.0, CSS3, JQuery, JDBC ver.3.0 or 4.0, Oracle or Postgres.
System Officer (Hardware)
- UG – (Diploma, B.E, B.Tech, in(Computer science and Information Technology) BCA and B.Sc. in( Physics, statics, Maths, Operation Research)
- PG – ( Physics, statics, Maths, Operation Research)
Applicants pass in first class with equivalent grade. Candidates having 2 years working experience in Networking and Computer Hardware field. Their task is to install operating system, applications and to interconnect the components like routers, switches, WIFI, etc.
System Officer (software)
- UG – B.Tech(Computer science and Information Technology)
- PG – M.Tech (Computer Science),M.Sc.(Computer Science) or MCA
Having 2 years working experience in Java technologies, to create applications in this relevant post.
System Assistants (hardware)
- UG – B.Sc.(Computer Science or Electronics)
- Diploma in ITI
Candidates complete B.Sc. in electronics and computer science with 50% of marks. They take responsibilities to maintain electronic component such as LAN, Air-Conditioning, UPS and other hardware components.
- System Assistant(Hardware)-Rs.15, 000/-pm
- Senior System Officer( Software)-Rs.30,000/-pm
- System Officer(Hardware and Software)-25,000/-pm
For all post the age should be below 30 years.
Candidates are selected on the basis of oral Interview. No charges is paid from candidate. Applicant is selected then undergo a training period of one weak in High court.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can send their application through only post. Candidates submit their complete bio-data, date of Birth certificates and all other certificates are included in the application form.
|Date of Application Submit||20th August 2015|