Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Tirupati
- Library Information Assistant – Trainee
- Technical Assistant
- Laboratory Assistant
Number of Posts:06
- Library Information Assistant – Trainee – below 30 years
- Technical Assistant – below 40 years
- Laboratory Assistant – below 35 years
Library Information Assistant
- UG with PG Degree
Candidates should complete their Graduation in Science and should complete their Master degree in Library and Information Science or its equivalent from a recognized Institute.
- UG or PG Degree
Candidates should complete their UG degree in Physics/ Chemistry/ Biology/ Mathematics or its equivalent degree with minimum 60% of marks.
Candidates should complete their PG degree in Biology/ Chemistry/ Physics with minimum 60% of marks.
Minimum 1 years of experience in relevant field.
Candidates should complete their B.Sc. degree in Biology or Mathematics/ Physics/Chemistry with minimum 55% of marks.
Minimum 3 years of experience in relevant discipline.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
Candidates can be selected on the basis of these process.
- Library Information Assistant – Trainee – Rs.15000
- Technical Assistant – Rs.9300 – 34800
- Laboratory Assistant – Rs.18000 – 19700
How to Apply:
- Online Mode
Candidates can apply through online. A valid E-mail id must be used in the online Application. Take printout of the application for future reference.
|Last Date for Application||28th January 2016|