You can use any of the below methods to book the cylinder. After booking, you can know the status of cylinder by its booking number. It will be delivered within few days from its booking date. Subsidy amount for cylinder will be credited to your bank account. If you need the details about cylinder and its related details contact your nearest dealer of Indane gas.
You can book your Indane gas cylinder gas by the way of following ways.
- Mobile App
By using Internet, you can book your Indane gas cylinder by following steps.
- Choose Indane gas Customer Login option in its official site
- Enter Username and Password to login for registered user.
- New user must register their details and login with their account.
- Select the booking option to book the cylinder.
- If this service is using at the first time, send SMS IOC <STD code with distributor telephone number> to xxxxxxxxxx. For Example, IOC 123456789 QX0124587.
- Once register their mobile number, send message to the mobile in the format of SMS <IOC>
You can book your gas cylinder through IVRS mode at any time 24×7. It has three languages, which is local language of the particular state, English and also Hindi.
Indane Gas Booking through Mobile App
If you are using smartphone, you can download the application which is Indane. After downloading the application, enter the necessary details and follow the steps in the app to book gas cylinder.
Indane Gas Toll Free Number Customer Care
- 18002333555 – For any complaints/ queries, contact this number with free of cost.
Indane Gas New Connection
If you want new connection in Indane gas, contact your nearest distributor of Indane gas with required documents and pay amount to get the connection. Now doorstep connection is available in few regions. Now, central government announced various benefits to its customers. Your subsidy amount for the cylinder will be directly credited to your bank account within specific days. Then, you will get it from bank. You can get new connection for Indane gas through online mode. For any other details visit its official site.
About Indian Oil Corporation
Indian Oil Corporation is one of the Indian state owned oil and also gas corporation. The Head quarter of Indian Oil Corporation is located in New Delhi. It is 88th largest corporation in the world. It is founded in the year 1964 and owned by government of India. There are more than 36000 employees are working in this concern.