IOB Recruitment 2018 for Manager and Senior Manager Posts
Indian Overseas Bank had announced recruitment notification for different category of posts. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post. There are totally 20 vacancies available. All details regarding educational and essential qualifications are provided below. Before applying for the posts, the candidates must be eligible based on given qualification. If the candidate applies for the post without the required qualification given below, application form will be rejected either offline or online.
Vacancy details of IOB
Organization Name: Indian Overseas Bank
|Name of Posts||No of Vacancies|
|Manager (Information Security)||4|
|Senior Manager (Information Security)||4|
|Manager (Information System Audit)||6|
|Senior Manager (Information System Audit)||6|
For both Manager and Senior Manager Posts,
- The candidates should have completed E. / B. Tech Degree or Post Graduate Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Technology/ Computer Science & Engineering/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication/ Information Security/ Cyber Security.
The age limit for Manager and Senior Manager posts differ as follows,
- Manager – 18 to 35 years
- Senior Manager – 18 to 40 years
The age relaxation is application for SC/ST/PWD candidates as per recruitment notification which will be announced by board members after joining the posts.
- MMGS II – Rs.31705 to Rs.45950
- MMGS III – Rs.42020 to Rs.51490
- Online Exam
Candidates qualifying in the Online Examination would be called for personal Interview. As per the application form sent by the candidates online, if he/she has given qualification, they should attend online examination first.
After completing the exam, the candidates who get qualified in the round will asked to attend the personal interview. The personal interview will be conducted at company or board as candidates should come along with the certificate and application forms asked by the board members. After checking certificates and other details, the candidates who are fit will be selected to the posts by the board.
Application Fee/Intimation Charge
|Candidate Category||Application Fee|
|SC/ST/PWD Candidates (Only Intimation Charge)||Rs.100|
|For all other candidates including OBC||Rs.500|
How to Apply
The candidates have to apply online for the posts. The steps for how to apply online are provided below.
- Visit the official website, iob.in.
- Then click on Careers link and you will be directed to Careers page.
- There, click on “Recruitment Of Information security & Information Audit Officers in MMG Scale II &III – 2018-19”.
- After that click Apply Online link.
- Online application form will open.
- Enter all the necessary details asked in the application form and then click submit.
- Check application form before submitting.
- If asked for fee payment online, pay the fees using online banking or debit cards.
- Then take printout of application for further use.
|Starting date of online application||21.07.2018|
|Ending date of submitting online application||04.08.2018|