Vacancy Details of M.P. Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitran Co. Ltd
Recruitment Board:M.P. Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitran Co. Ltd
|Post Name||No. Of Post|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical-Contract)||50|
|Post Name||Educational Qualification& Experience (If Any)||Age Limit|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical Contract)||Diploma in Electrical or Electrical and Electronics Engineering from Government University/Institute||Refer Official Notification|
- Online Assessment Test
- The candidates have to attend the online assessment test comprises of 100 marks. It have the individual marks of three, hence the maximum marks of 300.
- The online assessment test will conducted for two hours,as the candidates should complete the test within two hours.
- The candidates should download their admit card after the registration in the official website.
- The candidates with the admit card only will allowed for the online assessment test.
- The candidates are requested to visit the official website for downloading and registering for online assessment test.
- After completion of the test, the model answer paper in form of key will send to the candidates who wrote the online assessment test.
- The candidates can make use of the answer key to check the answers whether they have wrote the test correct or not.
- After the correction of online assemenent answers, shortlisting of candidates based test marks and merit will take place.
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical Contract)||Rs.23000|
How to Apply
- The candidates should visit the website.
- More number of documents like certificates should uploaded by the candidates in which they are mentioned below.
- The educational certificates, personal certificates, experience certificates, caste certificates should be uploaded in the website at the time of applying online.
- The candidates should enter their valid details in the application form, which is very important.
- The candidates should give their original contact details like mobile number of email address in which the department will contact through mobile number or email address.
- After uploading the documents, check whether all the necessary documents have been uploaded or not.
- If the documents are uploaded correctly, then check the details in the application form.
- After complete verification of the application form, submit the application form in the website.
- Finally, seeing the application forms, the department staffs will contact the candidates who are eligible to attend the online assessment test in their centers.
|Starting date of receipt of applications||21.10.2016|
|Last date of receipt of applications||06.11.2016|
|Date of issuing admit card online||10.11.2016|
|Date of online assessment test|