Cochin International Airport
- Junior Manager Trainee
- Junior Assistant Grade II Trainee
- Junior Assistant Grade III Trainee
- Junior Assistant Grade V Trainee
Number of Posts: 47
- Below 25 years
For all the post the candidate age limit should be below 25 years.
Junior Manager Trainee
- UG – B.Tech – Civil
Candidates should complete B.Tech in the field of civil Engineering from a recognized Institute.
Junior Assistant Grade – II
- UG – Any Degree
Candidates should complete Graduation in any field with minimum 60% of marks from a recognized Institute.
Junior Assistant Grade – III
Candidates should complete their diploma in the field of Electrical/ Electronics in 1st class with minimum 60% of marks from a recognized Institute.
Junior Attendant Grade–V
Candidates should complete SSLC from a recognized Board. Candidates should have Heavy Driving License.
- Written Test
Candidates can be selected on the basis of above process.
- Junior Manager Trainee – Rs.16400 – 40500
- Junior Assistant Grade II Trainee – Rs.10,000 – 17500
- Junior Assistant Grade.III Trainee – Rs.8750 – 15800
- Junior Assistant Grade.V Trainee – Rs.4750 – 7000
How to Apply:
- Online Mode
Interested candidates can apply the application through online. Take, printout of application form with enclosing with attested copies of all testimonials are send to the respected address.
|Last Date of Application||25th September 2015|