- Junior Assistant
- Office Assistant
Number of Posts:120
For Junior Assistant
- Below 30 years( for MBC/BC – 32 years and SC/ST – below 35 years)
For Office Assistant
- Below 35 years( for MBC/BC – 40 years and SC/ST – below 45 years)
- Any Degree
Candidates must possess a degree (10+2+3/10+3+2) pattern from a recognized Institute/University.
The candidate should passed in Typewriting English by lower grade and should have certificate in word processing, using computers.
The applicants must passed 8th standard and should be able to ride a bi-cycle and possess a valid driving License for Light Motor vehicle.
- For Junior Assistant – Written test and Interview
- For Office Assistant – Interview and Cycling
- For Junior Assistant – Rs.5200 – 20200
- For Office Assistant – Rs.4800 – 10000
- For General/OBC candidates – Rs.750
- For SC/ST/PWD – Rs.500
How to Apply:
- Offline Mode
Candidates are required to forward their application in a prescribed format with copies of degree and relevant certificate are enclosed with application and send it
CHENNAI – 600 025.
|Last Date for Application||29th January 2016|