Recruitment Board:Himachal Road Transport Corporation, Shimla
|Post Name||No. Of Post|
|Junior Technical Officer (Foreman Grade-II) Mechanical/Automobile Engineering||31|
|Junior Technical Officer (Foreman Grade-II) Electronic and Communication||5|
|Junior Technical Officer||8|
|Post Name||Educational Qualification& Experience (If Any)||Age Limit|
|Junior Technical Officer (Foreman Grade-II) Mechanical/Automobile Engineering||Bachelor Degree/Diploma from Government recognised University/Institute in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering||18 to 45 years|
|Junior Technical Officer (Foreman Grade-II) Electronic and Communication||Bachelor Degree/Diploma from Government recognised University/Institute in Computer Science/MCA/Electronic Engineering||18 to 45 years|
|Junior Technical Officer||Bachelor Degree/Diploma from Government recognised University/Institute in Civil Engineering||18 to 45 years|
- Written Test
- Personality Test
- Selection of Candidates
- General Category Candidates – Rs.500
- SC/STOBC/Ex-Serviceman Candidates – Rs.250
- Ex-Serviceman of HP – No Fees
How to Apply
- The candidates asked to submit their application form in the prescribed format only.
- The staffs will reject the application form, which are not in prescribed format.
- First, the candidates have to submit their online application form in the official website of the company.
- The online application form can be filled in the website by visiting the website and searching for desired post.
- In the desired post, there will be online application form in which the candidates should click on apply online.
- After that, the online application form will opened, as the candidates should enter the details in the application form.
- The candidates should upload their scanned copy of photograph in the application form, as the scanned copy should be passport size photograph. The photograph of the candidate should take recently.
- After uploading the photograph check whether the photo in application form suits correctly or not.
- Then fill the application form with the details asked in the application form, the details entered should be original or valid details.
- After completion of filling the application form, check the application form and click on submit to submit the application form.
- After that, taka print out of the application form which can be taken after downloading application form.
- The printed application form should reach the office by registered post or it should brought at time of test or examination.
- For further clarification of details, check the official notification given below.
|Last date of receipt of applications|