- Diploma Trainee – Electrical and Civil
- Junior Technician Trainee – Electrical
Number of Posts: 21
- For Diploma Trainee and Junior Technician Trainee – 27 years
- For Chemist – 28 years.
Age relaxation is applicable as per the government rules.
Diploma Trainee – Civil and Electrical
Candidates should complete their Diploma in Electrical/ Civil Engineering with minimum 70% of marks from a recognized Institute.
Candidates under SC/ST/PWD candidates are get pass marks from the examination.
- PG – Chemistry
Candidates should complete their PG degree in Chemistry with 1st class from a recognized Institute/ University.
Junior Technician Trainee – Electrical
Candidates should complete ITI in the trade of Electrical from a recognized Technical Board/ Institute.
- Written Test
- Trade Test
- Personal Interview
Candidates can be selected on the basis of these process.
- Diploma Trainee – Electrical and Civil – Rs.16500
- Chemist – Rs.12500 – 27500
- Junior Technician Trainee – Electrical – Rs.11500 – 26000
- Diploma Trainee – Electrical and Civil – Rs.300 – General/OBC
- Chemist – Rs.200 – For General/OBC
- Junior Technician Trainee – Electrical – Rs.200 – For General/OBC
How to Apply:
- Online Mode
Interested candidates can apply through online. In the online application candidates mentioned a valid E-mail id.
Candidates must upload the scanned copies of passport size photo and signature in the application form.
|Last Date for Application||31st December 2015|