Junior Training Officer Jobs in Tamil Nadu Directorate of Employment and Training
- Junior Training Officer
Number of Posts:329
- For SCA, SC and ST – below 40 years
- For MBC and DNC, BC and BC (M) – below 37 years
- For OC – Below 35 years.
Age relaxation is applicable as per the government rules.
- Diploma or ITI
Candidates should complete their SSLC with Diploma in relevant field of Engineering/ Technology from a recognized Institute.
Candidates should complete their SSLC pass with ITI course with minimum 3 years of industrial experience/NAC in relevant trade with minimum 2 years of Industrial experience.
Weightage will be given for candidates those who have CITS Certificate in relevant trade.
- Screening Test
Candidates can be selected on the basis of these process.
- Rs.9300 – 34800
- For OC, MBC and DNC, BC, BC (M) – Rs.150
- For SC/ST/PWD – Rs.50
How to Apply:
- Online Mode
Candidates can apply through online. After that take printout of the application and attach the self-attested copies of
- 10th and 12th Certificate
- Diploma Certificate
- Priority Certificate
- Experience Certificate(If)
- Community Certificate are enclosed with application and send it to the respective address.
|Last Date for Application||1st February 2016|