Kandla Port Trust
- Divisional Accountant
- Junior Stenographer
- Junior Clerk
- Assistant Outdoor Clerk
- Office Attendant – Grade – III
Number of Posts:06
- For Divisional Accountant – 21 – 26 years
- For junior Stenographer and Clerk – 18 – 28 years
- For Assistant Outdoor Clerk and Office Attendant Grade – III– 18-25 years
Divisional Accountant – Loco motor or Cerebral Palsy
Candidates must complete CA/ICWA from a recognized Institute. Candidates must undergo job training for three months and pass in Departmental Education.
Junior Stenographer – Loco motor or Cerebral Palsy
- Any Graduate
Candidates can graduate in any field with computer Knowledge like MS Word, Excel, etc. Applicants should have 6 month certificate course in Computer.
Applicants having typing speed of 80 words per minute for Shorthand in English and 40 words per minute in typing on computer in English.
Junior Clerk – Loco motor or Cerebral Palsy
- Any Graduate
Candidates can be graduate in any field with basic computer Knowledge like MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint etc. Applicants should have 6 month certificate course in Computer
Assistant Outdoor Clerk – Loco motor or Cerebral Palsy
Candidates must pass SSC from a recognized Board.
Office Attendant – Visually Handicapped
- Middle School
Candidates must pass middle school from a recognized Board. Applicants should have working knowledge of English.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
Candidates can be selected on the basis of above process.
- Divisional Accountant – Rs.21000 – 53500
- Junior Stenographer – Rs.17700 – 44600
- Junior Clerk – Rs.16300 – 38200
- Assistant Outdoor Clerk – Rs.15600 – 36800
- Office Attendant – Grade – III – Rs.13500 – 27400
How to Apply:
- Offline Mode
Interested candidates can download the application form in the official website and then fill it. With self-attested copies of all documents are enclosed with application form and send to the respected address.
|Last date of Application||26th October 2015|