Kerala Livestock Development Board Limited
- District Coordinator( Under NDP)
- Deputy Manager(AH)
Number of Posts:08
- Below 36 years
Candidate’s age limit should be below 36 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the government rules.
Candidates should complete their degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Science from a recognized Institute/University.
The applicants should have minimum 1 year of experience in relevant field.
- B.VSc. with M.VSc. or B.V.Sc.
Candidates should complete their B.V.Sc. with M.V.Sc. degree from a recognized Institute/ University.
The applicants should have minimum 1 year of experience in relevant field
Candidates should complete their B.V.Sc. degree with 3 years of experience from a reputed organization.
Candidates can be selected on the basis of performance in personal Interview.
- District Coordinator( Under NDP) – Rs.33000
- Deputy Manager(AH) – Rs.39000
- Rs.750 – For General/ OBC candidates
- Rs.200 – For SC/ST candidates
How to Apply:
- Offline mode
Eligible candidates can download the application form in the official website. Attach the self-attested copies of
- Proof of Age
- Caste certificate
- All semester mark sheets
- Experience certificates are enclosed with application and send it
The Managing Director,
Kerala Livestock Development Board Limited,
Kerala – 695004
|Last Date for Application||4th December 2015|