Recruitment Board: Karnataka Public Service Commission
|Post Name||No. Of Post|
|Post Name||Educational Qualification& Experience (If Any)||Age Limit|
|Assistant Controller||M.Com or MBA holder||21-35 years|
|Audit Officer||M.Com or MBA holder||21-35 years|
- The application fee for all the candidates is Rs.300 which should be challan pay in the banks of Karnataka only.
How to Apply
- The candidates are requested to apply online in the website kpsc.kar.nic.in in which they are advised to logon to the website if he/she is a registered user.
- If the candidate is not a registered user, they are advised to click New Registration button and to fill-up the details on the page.
- After that, logon to the page, fill the contact, academic details and attach the photograph copy and signature copy and submit the online application by clicking Final Submit button.
- The candidates can also change or modify the application before clicking the Final Submit button.
- By clicking the application preview button, the candidates are advised to take a printout copy of the application in which it will be used for future purposes.
|Starting date for applying online||14.03.2016|
|Ending date for applying online||15.04.2016|
|Last date of paying application fee||16.04.2016|