- Lab Technician
- Assistant Lab Technician
- Lab Technician – Trainee
Number of Posts:26
- Lab Technician – below 45 years
- Assistant Lab Technician – below 35 years
- Lab Technician – Trainee – below 27 years
As per the ruled of government age relaxation is applicable.
- DMLT or B.Sc. (MLT)/M.Sc. (MLT)
Candidates should complete their degree in these discipline from a recognized Institute/University.
- For DMLT – 5 years of experience
- B.Sc. (MLT) – 3 years
- M.Sc. (MLT) – 2 years.
Assistant Lab Technician
Candidates should complete their DMLT or Government approved certificate course in Lab Technology.
Minimum 1 year of experience in relevant field.
Lab Technician – Trainee
- DMLT/B.Sc. (MLT)
Candidates should complete their degree in relevant discipline from a recognized Institute.
Candidates can be selected on the basis of performance.
- Lab Technician – Rs.11500 – 29000
- Assistant Lab Technician – Rs.8500 – 17000
- Lab Technician – Trainee – Rs.7000
How to Apply:
- Walk in Interview
Candidates are requested to fill the application in a prescribed format along with one self-attested copies of all necessary certificates with all originals are submit at the time of Interview.
|Walk in Interview on||12th January 2016|