MNNIT Recruitment 2015 Senior Research Assistant
Senior Research Assistant
Number of Posts: 1
- Motilal Nehru National Institute of technology announces the Eligibility Criteria for the following candidates.
- Candidates should complete P.G in M.tech or M.E with minimum 60%of marks.
- Motilal Nehru National Institute of technology announces age limit should be 32 years on April 1st, 2015.
- Upper age limit is consider for five years belonging to ST/SC/OBC and PH candidates.
- Candidates those are applying this post having the following Educational Qualifications.
- He/ She should complete Post Graduate degree in Aeronautical, Chemical, Mechanical, civil, Thermal, Power engineering, Applied Mechanics and Energy with minimum 60 percent of marks.
- Candidates those are write GATE exams and score good marks are preferable first.
- The Institute have receive your application at anytime.
- Candidates present a project which topic they are given.
- Based on Qualification and Experience the selection process is taken.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official link and fill the application form.
- Candidate submit their application in the following date otherwise the application is not considerable.
|Last date of application to submit||31/07/2015|
- Applicable candidates are shortlisted and called for an Interview.
- They should submit their all documents with photography in the corresponding Institute.
- The Institute have receive your application at any time and qualifying candidates are called for an interview.
- Candidates who are shortlisted and call for an Interview through E-mail ID
- Candidates use a valid E-mail ID in the application form.
- Candidate come with proper resume with attested photography in the Interview date.
- For verification processall documents like certificates, Mark sheets should be submitted.
- Applicants till in job means they need not to provide the certificates in a Interview.
- Accommodation is free in this Institute.
- Candidate also do their Ph.D. program in the Institute.
- No TA, DA will paid those are come for an interview.