NIACL Recruitment 2018 for Assistant Posts
New India Assurance Co. Limited announced notification for recruitment for Assistant posts in their branches. There are totally 685 vacancies available for the post of Assistant all over India. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the vacancies. All necessary details are provided below. The candidates should check all the details and if the candidate is eligible only apply for the post. The candidate’s application form without required qualification will be rejected by board.
Vacancy Details of NIACL
Organization Name: New India Assurance Co. Limited
|Name of Post||No. of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria of NIACL Recruitment 2018
- The candidate should have graduation in any discipline from recognized university or equal qualification from university or institute recognized by Central Government.
- The candidates must have passed in English subject as one of the subject in SSC/HSC/Intermediate/Graduation Level.
- The candidates should provide the certificate of passing the examinations given above, as proof during application registration.
- The candidate should have good knowledge on their own state’s language.
- The candidates should know to read, write and speak their regional language.
- Language test to check the candidates proficiency will be conducted before the final round.
- The candidates who does not have good knowledge in their own language or not proficient in their regional language will be disqualified at the time of language test.
As on 30.06.2018, the candidates should be within age of,
- Between 21-30 years.
The age relaxation for candidates may differ,
- OBC candidates – 3 years
- SC/ST – 5 years
- Disabled Persons – 10 years
The candidates will get pay scale of,
- Rs.14435 to Rs.40080
The candidates will be asked to attend two online tests as follows,
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
During the time of preliminary examination, the candidates should provide their certificates asked by the board members. The candidates who qualify on preliminary examination only will be proceeded to main examination. After main examination, the candidates have to attend the Regional Language Test.
Regional Language Test
This test is conducted to check the proficiency of the candidates in their own language of state. If the candidate fails in this test, then he or she will not be able to attend the final round. So good knowledge in regional language is must for all candidates from different states.
Exam Fee/Application Fee for NIACL
Application fee for different category of candidates varies as follows,
- General/OBC candidates – Rs.600
- All other candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) – Rs.100
How to Apply
The candidates are asked to follow the steps below if they are eligible only.
- The candidates will have to apply online.
- Visit newindia.co.in and enter careers section.
- Check Assistant posts advertisement and start to fill the application form.
- Before that if you are new, then you must register to site using details asked.
- After all procedures, fill application form and pay online fees if asked on site.
- Finally, take a printout of application form for future use.
|Starting Date of Online Application||16.07.2018|
|Last Date of Online Application Submission||31.07.2018|
|Tier I – Preliminary Exam||08.09.2018 or 09.09.2018 (Tentative)|
|Tier II – Main Exam||06.10.2018 (Tentative)|