National Institute of Technology Meghalaya
- Technical Assistant
- Multitasking Staff
Number of Posts:12
- For Technical Assistant and Secretary – below 30 years
- For Technician and Multitasking Staff – Below 27 years
- Diploma or
- UG – Engineering
Candidates must complete Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Engineering in the field of Mechanical/ Civil/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Computer Science with 1st class from a recognized Institute. Should have minimum 2 years of relevant experience in a reputed organization.
- Bachelor Degree
Candidates should complete Bachelor Degree from a recognized University/ Institute. Proficiency in use of Office Automation Software and Stenography.
Technician – Civil
- Diploma or
Candidates must complete Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institute/ University or complete 10th with 60% of marks and ITI certificate of 2 years in the sepecified trade or 12th with ITI course in the specified trade.
Multitasking Staff – Fitter, Welder and Plumber
Candidates should complete ITI in the specified trade, with 2 years of experience
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
Candidates can be selected on basis of above process.
- For Technical Assistant and Secretary – Rs.9300 – 34800
- For Technician and Multitasking Staff – Rs.5200 – 20200
- For General and OBC – Rs.200
- For SC/ST and PWD candidates – Rs.100. candidates pay the application fee in the form of DD.
How to Apply:
- Offline Mode
Candidates can fill the application in prescribed format. With self-attested copies of all testimonials are enclosed with application form, and send to the respected address.
|Last Date of Application||30th September 2015|