Oriental Insurance Company Ltd is a Public sector general Insurance Company having varies regional Offices and enormous branches in all over India, has announced the notification for the recruitment of scale-I Administrative Officer Posts. The Interested and eligible Candidates who can apply through Online. The following are the Details like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee, etc…
Vacancy Details of OICL Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Oriental Insurance Company Ltd (OICL)
Name of the Posts
|Engineers (Automobile)||15 Posts|
|Medical Officer||10 Posts|
Number of Vacancies
- 300 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for OICL Recruitment 2017
- Accounts – Com / MBA / Chartered Accountants / Cost & Management Accountant.
- Actuaries – Cleared Actuarial papers(4) / UK (IFoA)
- Engineer (Automobile) – PG Degree in Automobile Engineering
- Legal – Degree in Law
- Medical officer – Degree in MBBS
- Generalist – Any Degree with minimum 55% of marks(SC/ST) ,60% of marks (Others)
- Between 21 – 30 years
The Candidate’s age get considered and calculated as on 31-07-2017
The Age Relaxation details of the Candidates are given below
- SC/ST Candidates – 5 years
- OBC Candidates – 3 years
- PWD Candidates – 10 years
The Candidates are recruited / Selected by conducting Interview to the Eligible Candidates.
- 100 for SC/ST/PWD Candidates
- 600/- for all others
The fess for Candidates are Considered with application charges and intimation charges, for SC/ST Candidates no application fees, only they has to paid intimation charges.
How to Apply:
The Candidates who are eligible for the Posts can apply through Online by visiting the
Official website of Oriental Insurance Company Ltd (OICL).
|Opening Date for Online Application||18.08.2017|
|Closing Date for Online Application|