Tamil Nadu government has introduced anytime and also anywhere e-services to view the patta copy (that is chitta extract) and also a-register extract copy for the agricultural lands in tamilnadu. From this services, you can see your land details anywhere and also anytime. But, you must have record details of the land. If you need the details follow the below procedure and to view the land record details.
Land Records – To View Patta / Chitta Copy
- Logon to the site: tn.gov.in and choose the land records e-services
- Select the option view Patta | Chitta Extract
- Then choose the following option
- Enter the following required fields
- Patta Number
- Survey Number
- Sub Divisional Number
- Click Submit option to view the land records.
Land Records – To View A-Register Extract
If you need to see the A-Register for your agricultural land, Visit the site: edistrict.tn.gov.in and choose view A-Register Extract from the land records e-services and follow above procedure and get the details about land.
You can check or view the land records of below districts in Tamil Nadu from e-services of government.
Patta / Chitta Extract Contains:
In this, you can view the ownership of the particular land. It also include the owner of the land with relation and also their relationship.
A-Register Extract Contains:
In this, you can know the details about the land like irrigation source for land, soil type, size of land and other details.
How to see the land records in Tamil language
- Logon to edistrict.tn.gov.in and choose the eservices option.
- You can see Download Tamil Font in bottom of the page.
- Click the download link from the bottom of the page.
- After downloading the tamil font, install it in your computer.
- Then, close the browser and open the eservices from that site.
- Enter the required things as above procedure.
- And you can view the details in tamil language.
Contact through Email