- Diploma Trainee – Electrical and Civil
- Diploma Trainee – Electronics and Communication
- Junior Officer Trainee – HR
- Junior Technician Trainee – Electrical
- Assistant – F and A
Number of Posts: 81
- For General – 27 years
- For OBC – 30 years
- For SC/ST – 32 years
Diploma Trainee – Electrical, Civil and Electronics and Communication
Candidates should complete their Diploma in the field of Electrical/ Civil/ Electronics and Communication Engineering with minimum 70% of marks from a recognized Institute.
For SC/ST candidates can score pass marks in the examination.
Junior Officer Trainee – HR
- PG/PG Diploma/ MBA
Candidates should complete their PG/ PG Diploma/ MBA in Human Resource/ Personal Management/ Industrial Relation/MSW with minimum 55% of marks from a recognized Institute.
Junior Technician Trainee – Electrical
Candidates should complete their ITI in Electrician trade from a recognized technical Board.
Assistant – F and A
Candidates should complete their B.Com. Degree with first class from a recognized Institute.
Minimum 1 year of experience in Finance and Accounts from a reputed organization.
- Written Test
- Trade Test
- Personal Interview
Candidates can be selected on the basis of these process.
- For Diploma Trainee and Junior Officer Trainee – Rs.16500
- For Junior Technician Trainee – Rs.16500
- For Assistant – Rs.11000
- For Diploma Trainee – Rs.300
- For Junior Technician Trainee and Assistant – Rs.200
How to Apply:
- Online Mode
Eligible candidates can apply through online. Use a valid E-mail id in the application form. Scanned copies of passport size photo and signature must upload in the application form.
|Last Date for Application||25th December 2015|