Probationary Officer 2200 Vacancies in SBI Recruitment 2016
Recruitment Board: State Bank of India
|Post Name||No. Of Post|
|Probationary Officer (PO)||2200|
|Post Name||Educational Qualification& Experience (If Any)||Age Limit|
|Probationary Officer (PO)||Graduation or its equivalent from recognised university or board||21-30 years|
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Group Discussion
- SC/ST Candidates – Rs.100
- Other Candidates – Rs.600
How to Apply
- Apply through online mode and no other mode will be accepted.
- Visit the website sbi.co.in/careers and there the online application form link will appear.
- Then click on the link and the online form will be opened so that the candidates must fill the form with details like educational details and so on.
- The soft copies of photographs and signature has to be uploaded in the page itself as asked in the website.
- After filling the form, check the application and click on submit for finishing the online application.
|Opening date of online registration||04.05.2016|
|Closing date of online registration||24.05.2016|