Indian Bank headquarters located at Chennai in state of Tamil Nadu. This is one of the oldest bank in India, which was founded in year of 1906. The bank was founded exactly 109 years ago. There are nearly 20661 employees working in the bank. In addition, there are more than 2594 branches all over the India. In the year of 1969, Government of India owned this bank. The Indian Bank is now recruiting members for the post of Probationary Officers. There are nearly 324 vacancies available. Interested members can apply for the job. Verify the details below before applying for the post.
Vacancy Details of Indian Bank
Name of Post
Number of Post
Graduation in any discipline
- The candidates should have degree graduation in any discipline.
- The candidates must score 60% minimum marks in their discipline.
- The candidates who belongs to SC/ST category should have scored minimum 55% marks.
- The candidates who does not have graduation should have equivalent qualification.
- The equivalent qualification should be recognised from the central government of India.
The candidates should in the age limit of 20 to 30 years as on 01.07.2016.
The online examination comprises of two exams namely preliminary exam and main examination. In the preliminary exam, the candidates have to answer the questions asked throughout discipline. The questions will asked from general knowledge and relevant to the discipline.
The main examination comprises of questions asked from the subjects. The candidates who qualified in preliminary exam should attend the main examination. The candidates should achieve good marks in the main examination so that only they can achieve to the next round. The candidates who get good marks in the main examination should attend the personal interview.
At the time of personal interview, the candidates should bring their certificates like educational and personal certificates. The certificates will verified by the staffs in the bank so that after confirmation only, the candidates will asked to join the postings in another branches.
The general category candidates should pay the application fee of Rs.600. The SC/ST/PWD candidates should pay the application fee of Rs.100.
Widget not in any sidebars
How to Apply
- There is only one mode of applying for the post and it is nothing but online mode.
- The candidates are asked to visit the official website of the bank Indian bank.
- After that, check careers section in which you should click on the desired post in the page.
- There you can see online application as you should click on the online application form.
- The online application form will open so that you should enter the details in the application form.
- Finally submit the online application form after paying the fees online.
- Take a printout of the application form.
|Starting date of Applying Online||06.12.2016|
|Last date of Applying Online||22.12.2016|
|Date of Online Examination (Preliminary)||22.01.2017|
|Date of Result of Online Examination (Preliminary)||30.01.2017|
|Date of Online Examination (Main)|