Regional Institute of Medical Sciences
- Assistant Professor
- Laboratory Assistant
- Senior Residents
Number of Posts:10
- Assistant Professor –below 45 years
- Lecturer – below 35 years
- Physiotherapist below -35 years
- Laboratory Assistant-below 35 years
- Senior Residents – below 45 years
- MDS Degree
Candidates should complete their MDS Degree from a recognized Institute or Diplomate of national Board or its equivalent qualification.
Candidates should complete their M.Sc. degree in Nursing from a recognized Institute with minimum 3 years of experience in relevant discipline.
- Diploma/ Degree
Candidates should complete their Diploma/ Degree in Physiotherapy from a recognized Institute.
Minimum 3 years of experience in relevant discipline from a reputed hospital.
- Matriculate / HSLC
Candidates must complete their HSLC/ Matriculate or its equivalent from a recognized University/ Board.
Candidates must be trained in Laboratory Technology withy minimum 1 year.
- PG Degree
Candidates should complete their PG degree in relevant subject from a recognized Institute and should be registered with State Medical Council/ medical Council of India.
Candidates can be selected on the basis of Performance in Interview.
- Assistant Professor – Rs.15600 – 39100
- Lecturer –Rs.9300 – 34800
- Physiotherapist –Rs.9300 – 34800
- Laboratory Assistant – Rs.5200 – 20200
- Senior Residents – Rs.15600 – 39100
How to Apply:
- Offline Mode
Candidates can fill the application form in the prescribed format, along with self-attested copies of relevant certificates are enclosed with application and send it to the respective address.
|Last Date for Application||18th February 2016|