National Centre for Disease Control
- Senior Consultant – Technical
- Consultant – Admin/ Coordination
- Junior Consultant – Finance
- Secretarial Assistant
Number of Posts:06
- Senior Consultant – Technical – below 55 years
- Consultant – Admin/ Coordination- below 55 years
- Junior Consultant – Finance – below 45 years
- Secretarial Assistant – below 45 years
- UG or PG Degree
Candidates should complete their UG degree or PG Degree in Engineering/ Medical/ Non-Medical from a recognized Institute.
The applicants must be proficient in Computer Application like MS-word, Excel etc.
- For UG degree – 20 years
- For PG degree – 15 years.
Consultant – Admin/ Coordination
- Any UG Degree/ MBA
Candidates can complete their UG degree in any discipline with minimum 15 years of experience in relevant field
Applicants should complete their MBA/ PG degree with minimum 10 years of experience in relevant field.
Junior Consultant – Finance
- M.Com/ MBA
Candidates can complete their M.Com/ MBA in Finance with minimum 15 years of experience in relevant discipline.
- Any degree
Candidates can complete their graduation in any discipline with one year diploma in Computer Applications or Secretarial Practice.
Minimum 5 years of experience in relevant field.
- Personal Interview
Candidates can be selected on the basis of these process.
- Senior Consultant – Technical – Rs.100000
- Consultant – Admin/ Coordination – Rs.60000
- Junior Consultant – Finance – Rs.50000
- Secretarial Assistant – Rs.30000
How to Apply:
- Walk in Interview
Candidates can attend the interview with their application form. They must submit their all original certificates at the time of Interview.
|Walk in Interview on||28th January 2016|