Senior Trainee Pilots Jobs in Air India Limited
- Senior Trainee Pilots (P2)
Number of Posts:534
- For OBC candidates – below 38 years
- For SC/ST candidates – below 40 years.
Age Relaxation is applicable as per the government rules.
Candidates should complete their 10+2 in relevant discipline from a recognized Institute/University.
Candidates should have current Class –I Medical Fitness Certificate issued by DGCA India, current CPL/ATPL issued by DGCA, India, Current FRTO issued by DGCA, India. Should have a valid A-320 Endorsement on Indian CPL/ATPL and should have valid ELP on CPL/ATPL.
Having current RTR (A) or RTR(C) issued by WPC, Ministry of Communication.
- Psychometric Test
- Simulator proficiency Assessment Check (SPAC).
The selection will be based on these process.
- Rs.3000 – For General Candidates
How to Apply:
- Offline Mode
Candidates may send their typed and signed application in a prescribed format with recent passport size photo is pasted in the application form. Along with self-attested copies of
- Date of Birth
- Academic and Technical Qualification certificate
- One set of photocopies of Licences/Endorsements with updated flying logbook
- Caste certificates are enclosed with application and send it
The General Manager (Personnel),
Headquarters Airlines House,
113, Gurudwara Rakab Ganj Road,
|Last Date for Application||31st January 2016|