- Sub Divisional Officer Grade-I
- Sub Divisional Officer Grade – III
Number of Posts:08
- Sub Divisional Officer Grade-I – below 32 years
- Sub Divisional Officer Grade – III – below 27 years
Age relaxation is applicable as per the government rules.
Sub Divisional Officer Grade-I
- BE/ Diploma
Candidates should complete their Engineering in Civil from a recognized Institute
Applicants should complete their Diploma in the field of Civil Engineering from a recognized Institute.
Applicants should have minimum 3 years of experience in relevant field.
Sub Divisional Officer Grade-III
Candidates should complete their Matriculation or equivalent with Diploma or Certificate in Surveying/Draftsman from a recognized Institute.
Candidates can be selected on the basis of performance in Interview.
- Sub Divisional Officer Grade-I – Rs.9300 – 34800
- Sub Divisional Officer Grade – III – Rs.5200 – 20200
- Rs.100 – For General/OBC Candidates
How to Apply:
- Offline Mode
Candidates can fill the application in a prescribed format. Along with self-attested copies of all certificates are enclosed with application and send it
The Principal Director,
Min. of Defence Northern Command,
|Last Date for Application||30th January 2016|