- Assistant Assay Superintendent
- Supervisor – Technical
- Junior Hindi Translator
- Secretarial Assistant
- Laboratory Assistant
Number of Posts: 10
- For Post 1,2 and 3 – 18 – 30 years
- For 4 and 5 – 18 – 28 years.
Age relaxation is applicable as per the government rules.
Assistant Assay Superintendent
- PG – Chemistry
Candidates should complete their PG degree in Inorganic Chemistry from a recognized Institute.
Supervisor – Technical
Candidates should complete their Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical and Electronics/ Metallurgy/ Tool and Die design from a recognized Institute.
Junior Hindi Translator
- PG Degree
Candidates should complete their Master Degree in Hindi or English with English/ Hindi subject as a graduation level.
The applicants should have minimum 1 year of experience in translation form Hindi to English and vice versa.
- UG degree
Candidates should complete their Graduation with 55% of marks and should have knowledge in Computer and stenography of 80wpm and typing speed of 40 wpm.
- UG – Science
Candidates should complete their UG degree in Chemistry with minimum 55% of marks.
- Written Test
Candidates can be selected on the basis of these process.
- Assistant Assay Superintendent – Rs.12300 – 25400
- Supervisor – Technical – Rs.12300 – 25400
- Junior Hindi Translator – Rs.12300 – 25400
- Secretarial Assistant –Rs.5200 – 20200
- Laboratory Assistant – Rs.5200 – 20200
- Rs.350 – For General/ OBC
- Rs.100 – For SC/ST/ Ex-Serviceman
How to Apply:
- Online Mode
Eligible candidates can apply through online. Candidates use a valid E-mail id in the application form. Applicants should scan their passport size photo and signature of the candidates and upload in the application form.
|Last Date for Application||31st December 2015|