Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
- Occupational Therapist
- Prosthetic Craftsman
- EEG/EMG Technician
Number of Posts:111
- Occupational Therapist – 25 – 35 years
- Prosthetic Craftsman -18 – 30 years
- Audiometrician – 18 – 30 years
- EEG/EMG Technician -18 – 30 years.
Age relaxation is applicable as per the government rules.
- UG Degree
Candidates should complete their UG Degree in Occupational Therapy with 6 months of Internship from a recognized Institute.
Candidates should complete their 4 years course with 6 months Internship in occupational Therapy from a recognized Institute.
Candidates should complete their Higher Secondary with 2 years diploma in prosthetics and Orthotics or its equivalent from a recognized Institute.
Candidates should complete their HSC with Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology or Physics, Chemistry, Botany with any one of the related subject along with 1 year certificate course in Audiometry from a recognized Institute.
Candidates should complete their HSC with Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology or Physics, Chemistry and Botanywith one year certificate course in EEG/EMG from a recognized Institute.
- Written Test
Candidates can be selected on the basis of these process.
- Occupational Therapist –Rs.9300 – 34800
- Prosthetic Craftsman –Rs.5200 – 20200
- Audiometrician – Rs.5200 – 20200
- EEG/EMG Technician – Rs.5200 – 20200
- Rs.500 – For General/OBC candidates
- Rs.250 – For SC/SCA/ST candidates
How to Apply:
- Online Mode
Candidates can apply through online. Applicants must upload their scanned copies of passport size photo and signature in the application form. A valid E-mail id and Mobile Number should be used in the online application.
|Last Date for Application||10th February 2016|