Tamil Nadu Postal Circle had released recruitment notification for many vacancies in different categories of posts. There are totally 4442 vacancies available under three different categories of posts. The candidates who are interested can apply for the posts only if they are eligible. The eligibility and educational qualification details are provided below. The candidates should check all the details and then only apply for the posts. The candidate’s application form without the required qualification details will be rejected by staffs of TN Postal Circle.
Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Postal Circle
Category of Job: Central Government
Location of Job: Tamil Nadu
No of Vacancies: 4442
Name of posts
- Branch Postmaster
- Assistant Branch Postmaster
- Dak Sevak
Post Vacancies based on Communities
|Community||No of Vacancies|
- The candidates should have completed their 10thstandard and should have their certificate.
- Those candidates must have English and Mathematics as compulsorysubject in their 10th
- The candidates should have compulsory knowledge in their local language.
- The candidates must have undergone basic computer training or should have basic computer knowledge.
The candidate’s age limit should be within 18 years to 40 years. The age limit will comply only as on 15.03.2019.
BPM – Rs.12000 to Rs.29380
ABPM/Dak Sevak – Rs.10000 to Rs.24470
The candidates will be selected after attending Merit Listing round and Interview.
In Merit Listing, the staffs will check the application details and their secondary education certificate. The candidates with high marks percentages in different subject will have chance to get selected in this round. The candidates with low marks percentage will not able to attend next round. The candidates who are selected will be asked to attend interview.
In interview, the staffs will ask some questions regarding their personal and academic section. The candidates should answer the questions asked by staffs boldly. After that the staffs will also check all the details provided by the certificate. Then the staffs will select the candidates who are perfectly eligible. Those candidates will be asked to join the post on date mentioned by staffs. The details for joining will be send to candidates as mail or via postal.
The candidates are asked to apply for the post via online. Follow the steps provided below.
- The candidates should click the official website link of TN Postal Circle, which is provided below.
- After visiting the website click on apply online.
- The online application form will open.
- In the application form, enter the details asked in the form correctly.
- If it asks for photocopy, then upload the scanned copy of your photo in correct tab.
- After filling the application, check all the details and then click on submit or apply.
- Then the application will be submitted and application form can be taken as print.
|Starting date of Online Application||15.03.2019|
|Last date of Online Application||15.04.2019|
|Last date for application fee||15.04.2019|
|Online Application Form||Click Here|