Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology
- Senior Technical Officer
- Technical Officer
- Assistant Technical Officer
- Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Senior Technical Officer – below 35 years
- Technical Officer – below 30 years
- Assistant Technical Officer – below 28 years
- Graduate Engineer Trainee – below 28 years
Senior Technical Officer and Technical Officer
Candidates should complete their PG degree in Polymer Science/ Technology/ Chemical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent from a recognized Institute.
- For Senior Technical Officer – 5 years
- For Technical Officer – 2 years
Assistant Technical Officer
- BE/B.Tech/ M.Sc.
Candidates should complete their degree in Mechanical Engineering/ Chemical Engineering/ M.Sc. in Polymer Science/ Technology from a recognized Institute.
Minimum 3 years of experience in relevant field.
Graduate Engineer Trainee
Candidates should complete their M.E/M.Tech in Polymer Science/ Technology/ Chemical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent from a recognized Institute
Candidates can be selected on the basis of Performance in Interview.
- Senior Technical Officer – Rs.15600 – 39100
- Technical Officer – Rs.15600 – 39100
- Assistant Technical Officer – Rs.9300 – 34800
- Graduate Engineer Trainee – Rs.18000
How to Apply:
- Offline Mode
Candidates can fill the application in a prescribed format along with necessary documents should be send in an envelop
Sr. Officer (Admn. /HR),
CIPET Head Office,
T.V.K. Industrial Estate,
|Last Date for Application||29th January 2016|