Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited
- Semi-Skilled Operator(A and B)
- Skilled Operator(B)
Number of Posts: 50
- Semi – Skilled (A) – below 30 years
- Semi- Skilled (B) – below 30 years for General and OBC, MBC/ DNC – 32 years , SC/ST – 35 years.
- Skilled(B) – below 35 years
- UG degree
Candidates should complete Diploma degree in the field of Chemical Technology/Chemical Engineering / Paper Technology/ Pulp and Paper Technology or Applicants should complete UG in B.Sc. in Chemistry with first class.
For Semi-Skilled (A) candidates should have minimum 10 years of experience. For (B) candidates having minimum 5 years of experience in this field.
For Skilled (B) applicants having experience in Board Machine/ Paper Machine/ Sheet Cutter/ CAP/ CCK or Stock Preparation etc.
Candidates are selected on basis of Interview.
- Semi-Skilled Operator(A ) – Rs.7650 – 9310
- Semi-Skilled Operator( B) – Rs.7650 – 9735
- Skilled Operator(B) – Rs.7920 – 10605
How to Apply:
Applicants can send the application through only post. With self –attested photo copies of documents like Mark Sheets, Caste Certificates, Experience Certificates, 10th etc. are submit with application form.
|Last Date of Application||9th September 2105|