TNPSC Group 2 Non Interview Recruitment 2015 Apply Online
TNPSC Group 2 Non Interview Recruitment 2015 Apply Online for Jobs in Various Departments
TNPSC (Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission) has announced notification for the Recruitment 2015 for Various Posts. In Tamil Nadu, Most of the Candidates are willing to write TNPSC Exams and are looking only Government Jobs. After the completion of Degree from the University or an Institute, Candidates are preparing for the government Jobs in TNPSC and other departments. The following are the details of TNPSC Group 2A (Non-Interview) Recruitment 2015.
TNPSC Group 2 Exam Deatils 2015
- Personal Clerk (Tamil Nadu Secretariat Service)
- Assistant in Various Departments (Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service)
- Assistant in Divisions of Commercial Taxes Department
- Planning Junior Assistant (Tamil Nadu State Planning Commission)
- Assistant in Finance Department
- Assistant in Tamil Nadu State Public Service Commission
- Lower Division Clerk (Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service)
- Junior Co-operative Auditor (Co-operative Audit Department)
Number of Posts:
- 1863 Posts
Age Limit as on 01.07.2015
Minimum 18 Years
- No Limit for SC,ST,MBC/DC,BCM and BC
- 30 Years for Others
- Any Degree
The Candidates must be completed degree from a University or Government Recognised Institute. The Educational Qualification will be differ from the Posts. Some of the Posts must require Degree from the Particular Department. So, the Candidates must see the official notification from the below link before going to apply.
- Written Exam
The Candidates will be selection on the basis of written exam. In that exam, if the Candidates Scored that cut off marks, then they will be selected after the verification of their documents.
- Application Fees Rs.125
In the above Application Fees includes Examination Fees Rs.75 and One Time Registration Fees Rs.50. One Time Registration is necessary for the Candidates to apply for this recruitment.
How to Apply for TNPSC Group 2 Exam
- Online Mode
The Candidates can apply through online mode from the official website of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. Any other mode of registration will be rejected.
|Date of Notification||12.10.2015|
|Last Date for Application Submission||11.11.2015|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee (Bank or Post Office)||13.11.2015|
|Date of Written Exam||27.12.2015|