Vacancy Details of Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
Recruitment Board:Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
|Post Name||No. Of Post|
|Diploma Trainee (Electrical)||15|
|Jr. Officer Trainee (HR)||4|
|Jr. Technician Trainee (Electrical)||12|
|Diploma Trainee (Electronics and Communication)||3|
|Post Name||Educational Qualification& Experience (If Any)||Age Limit|
|Diploma Trainee (Electrical)||Diploma in Electrical Engineering with 70% marks from recognized university||Maximum 27 years|
|Jr. Officer Trainee (HR)||Full time post graduate with two years or MBA in Human Resource/Industrial Relation/ Personnel Management with 55% marks||Maximum 27 years|
|Jr. Technician Trainee (Electrical)||ITI in trade of electrician from recognised university||Maximum 27 years|
|Assistant (F&A)||B.Com from any recognised university||Maximum 2 years|
|Chemist||P.G degree in Chemistry (Full Time Course)||Maximum 28 years|
|Diploma Trainee (Electronics and Communication)||Diploma in Electronics and Communication engineering with 70% marks in any recognised university.||Maximum 27 years|
- Written Test
- Trade Test
- Computer Skill test
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Diploma Trainee (Electrical)||Rs.16500|
|Jr. Officer Trainee (HR)||Rs.16500|
|Jr. Technician Trainee (Electrical)||Rs.11080|
|Diploma Trainee (Electronics and Communication)||Rs.16500|
How to Apply
- The eligible candidates are requested to apply only through online mode by visiting the link powerrgridinda.com.
- After visiting the website browse and check for the online application form.
- After that the online application form will be opened in which the candidates should enter the details like academic details and certificates.
- The students must have their photograph and signature copy as a soft copy in order to upload it in the form. The mobile number and email id should be valid until the interview process and should not be changed.
- After the application had been filled, finish the application registration by clicking on submit button and take a print of the application.
|Opening date of online application||13.04.2016|
|Closing date of online application||28.04.2016|